CUSTOMER SERVICE & SALES REPRESENTATIVE APPLY NOW
Dermatude USA, A Nouveau Cosmetique company is searching for a polite, professional Customer Service/Sales Representative to work closely with other team members to provide outstanding service to our customers by answering questions, handling complaints, troubleshooting problems with our products and services and take inbound orders. In addition, they will actively call, email and follow-up with potential/existing customers daily to deliver any requested information. Minimum Daily calls required.
This is a great opportunity for someone new to the beauty industry (aesthetic/cosmetology experience a plus). This individual should be eager to learn and train up within the company. The Representative may handle a high volume of inbound or outbound calls or both and should seek to create a positive experience for each caller. They will listen to clients to understand the reason for their call, address all questions or complaints, and provide an accurate and efficient response.
To be a successful Sales Representative, you should be customer-focused, detail oriented, and efficient. You should be polite, reliable, knowledgeable, and adaptable. Be willing to make 40+ phone calls a day. Stay busy by utilizing all tools available to contact all customers in CRM system Daily.
This is a performance driven role and as such those who do well, will benefit from many company perks.
Customer Service & Sales Representative Responsibilities:
- Making calls to clients to learn about and address their needs, complaints, or other issues with products or services. (Minimum number of calls required)
- Responding efficiently and accurately to callers, explaining possible solutions, and ensuring that clients feel supported and valued.
- Engaging in active listening with callers, confirming or clarifying information and diffusing angry clients, as needed.
- Building lasting relationships with clients and other call center team members based on trust and reliability.
- Utilizing software, databases, scripts, and tools appropriately.
- Understanding and striving to meet or exceed call center metrics while providing excellent consistent customer service.
- Making sales or recommendations for products or services that may better suit client needs.
- Taking part in training and other learning opportunities to expand knowledge of company and position.
- Adhering to all company policies and procedures.
- May attend different industry related trade-shows/events
- Some Office Admin duties (such as paperwork, filing, organizational skills)
- Excellent communication in written and oral.
- Beauty Industry related experience
- Exceptional customer service, active listening,
- Understanding of company products, services, and policies.
- Proficiency with computers, especially with CRM software, and strong typing skills.
- Ability to ask prying questions and diffuse tense situations.
- Strong time management and decision-making skills.
- Adaptability and accountability.
- Performance Driven
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Fluent in both English & Spanish is a Plus
- Call Center Experience (a plus)
- Sales Experience (a plus)
- Cosmetology, aesthetic or PMU license a plus
- Employee discount
- Paid time off
- Health benefits
- Coffee & snacks
Supplemental pay types:
- Base and Commission pay
- Sales: 2 years (Preferred)
- Call center: 2 years (Preferred)
- Esthetician License (Preferred)
- Cosmetology License (Preferred)
Typical Hours M-F 8:30am -5:00pm /Some weekends- Events
Job Type: Full Time
|||Orlando, FL (International Drive area)|||SALES||||||EuXllu3ehn1bqBZd|||FULL_TIME|||USD|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false